Experienced Executive Divorce Attorney Protecting What You Have Worked Hard to Achieve
Executives, business owners and others with high-profile careers have spent several years working and dedicating their lives to advance themselves in their fields in order to achieve a high quality of life for themselves and their families. When faced with the prospect of divorce, which may include their spouse asking for half of their assets, it is important to have an experienced family law attorney protecting their interests. Years of work and dedication do not have to end in financial ruin or emotional despair. You have options and you have rights.
If you are an executive or business owner, you can rely on the Law Offices of Sam Christopher Allevato, Attorney at Law. We have experience representing clients in Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego and the surrounding areas of Southern California. We have the skills and resources and a pool of professional experts to choose from to assist and handle the most complex issues in your divorce, including:
- Business valuation
- Division of complex assets
- Valuation of retirement accounts and financial assets
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support and alimony
- Real estate assets, including vacation and rental properties
- Vacation property
- Investment portfolios
- Stock options and other employee benefits
Our office has had experience in a wide variety of practice areas, including business law, litigation, real estate, bankruptcy, trusts and estates. This allows us to anticipate issues that could impact our clients and find solutions for protecting their interests by early detection and involvement of trained experts in those areas we find necessary for a successful solution.
Extensive Experience Handling Professional Athletes, Doctors, and Executives
We have represented several professional athletes, doctors, lawyers, other licensed professionals, entrepreneurs and business executives, as well as the spouses of these successful high-earning people. You can depend on Attorney Sam Christopher Allevato as your high net worth divorce attorney in Orange County and surrounding Southern California Counties. Attorney Allevato has represented clients in the necessary steps in your high-asset case such as:
- Completing thorough valuation and analysis of all assets and property, including business interests, real estate values, pension and retirement plans, and other investments, including offshore holdings.
- Investigating and analyzing historical evidence and acquiring relevant documents to determine the characterization of community (marital) property versus separate property and to interpret and challenge prenuptial agreements.
- Preparing and managing your required financial disclosures intelligently and lawfully, while ensuring your divorcing spouse also provides full disclosure of their assets and debts.
- Exposing hidden assets or non disclosed assets, typically with the help of highly qualified forensic accounting resources.
- Advocating aggressively for the establishment of a fair and reasonable temporary and permanent spousal support order.
- Advising you on potential financial pitfalls that occur when navigating through executive or professional divorce cases.
Protect The Value Of Your Career and Preserve Your Rights
The career path you have worked hard to succeed in or the business you have spent several years building holds considerable value and must be protected in every way possible in your divorce. At the Law Offices of Sam Christopher Allevato, Attorney at Law, we welcome the opportunity to advocate for your personal and professional well-being throughout the divorce process.
Contact our offices today to discuss the preservation of your hard work and dedication. For a confidential consultation with Sam Christopher Allevato, Attorney at Law call (714) 832-1166 or contact us today online.