Results for our Clients*
- Prepared hundreds of Prenuptial Agreements, Separation Agreements and Stipulations of Settlement for clients to avoid spending time and money in the court system while still protecting their rights.
- Obtained sole custody and joint custody for fathers and mothers seeking to have a meaningful relationship with their children including shared decision-making power.
- Successfully litigated complicated custody and visitation cases concerning medical issues such as attention deficit disorder, allergies, down syndrome, and autism.
- Enforced visitation rights through contempt and request for orders so that both parents were able to maintain a relationship with their children.
- Aggressively pursued and defended both mothers and fathers in child support cases utilizing all of the latest case law and our attorney’s vast experience in this area of law.
- Established and defended paternity litigation for biological mothers and fathers as well as non-biological fathers.
- Pursued and obtained millions of dollars in orders for past due child support and secured payment through the Department of Child Support Services and wage executions.
- Protected clients’ assets and appreciation of those assets acquired prior to the marriage.
- Obtained disclosure of hidden assets for clients in contested divorce cases resulting in additional assets given to the non-titled spouse.
- Skillfully determined characterization and successfully negotiated equitable distribution of all the marital assets for our clients.
- Secured and/or properly excluded a spouse from obtaining pension and retirement benefits from the other spouse.
- Protected mothers, fathers and children from abusive behavior of a parent by obtaining orders of protection and detailed visitation arrangements including, but not limited to, supervised visitation.
- Legal counsel and mediation advised on issues of family and matrimonial law for hundreds of couples.
Contact our offices today to discuss your case. For a confidential consultation with Sam Christopher Allevato, Attorney at Law call (714) 832-1166 or contact us today online.
* Prior results cannot and do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter, including yours, in which a lawyer or law firm may be retained.